Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why Do I love Kuchimitai?

All,

Why blog? I believe it is a means of communication to the outer world and space to vent my feelings and share news to people and also an attempt to hone my english skills

Why now? Honestly I did try making one sometime back which was a colossal failure

Why Kuchimitai? we all were kids at one point of time and would have been captivated by the big rosy( and sometimes green) colored cotton candy which was a treat to feast, like all of you I also loved that small difference being I still continue to love Kuchimitai- I love bmw as blog title would have got more hits but I love kuchimitai more than that and hence the title.

What in this? Honestly I dont have an answer right now, But both myself and you would know it soon, I want to make this blog primarily to share what I feel,read and want to share, perhaps educate and entertain as the by-products.

More about this blog and blog post in the coming days.

Coming Soon.........

3 comments:

  1. Maapi...the big rosy( and sometimes green) colored cotton candy ......... Isn't it called as "Panju Mitai" ?? Vairamuthu has penned the lyrics as "panju mittaai anju roobaai
    nee paadi thinra thandhathaal laksha roobaai "....The greatest musician Deva has composed "Panju Mittati selai katti "..... what s ur opinion ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vairamuthu is awesome machi..in Kadhalan, panju mitai has gained recognition through him and more through Nagma as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats da.. good attempt. :)

    ReplyDelete